Skyla I'Lece (Actress) - Age, Height, Birthday, Family, Bio, and Facts.

About Skyla I'Lece:

Skyla I'Lece is a -year-old American SAG AFTRA actress, singer, dancer, and songwriter who was born on July 29, 2006, in North Carolina, United States. Skyla is best known for playing the role of Alexis in the television series 'The Crossover (2023)'.

Let's know more about Skyla.

Skyla I'Lece

Quick Bio:


Full Name     Skyla I'Lece
Nick Name Skyla
Profession Actress, Singer, Dancer
Date of Birth July 29, 2006
Age (In ) Years
Height 5'4" (1.63 m)
Zodiac Sign Leo
Birthplace North Carolina, USA
Nationality American
Marital Status Unmarried
Net Worth Under Review
Debut Tv TURN: Washington's Spies (2017)
Debut Movie The Gabby Petito Story (2022)



Physique and Body Stats:

Skyla I'Lece is approximately 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m) tall. She has black hair and brown eyes.

Early life / Education:

She started singing and performing at the age of two. She was signed up for the musical theaters when she was 3 years old.

Family / Relationship:

  1. Father - Will Update
  2. Mother - Will Update
  3. Siblings - Will Update
  4. Boyfriend - Single

Social Media: 

  1. Instagram - @skyla_ilece/
  2. Facebook - @skylailece/
  3. Twitter - @skylailece
  4. YouTube - @blovebond/
  5. Website - https://www.skylailece.com/

Movies and Television shows/series Appearance:

  1. The Crossover (Alexis, 2023)
  2. The Gabby Petito Story (2022)
  3. P-Valley (Majorette #2, 2020-2022)
  4. TURN: Washington's Spies (9 Years Old Girl, 2017)

Interesting Facts:

  1. She was born on July 29, 2006. She is years old as of .
  2. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
  3. She is originally from North Carolina, United States.
  4. She is about 5'4" (1.63 m) tall. 
  5. She is trained in Jazz, Tap, Contemporary, and Hip Hop.
  6. She is also a natural sports player, she is very good at tennis, volleyball, archery, tumbling, horseback riding, etc.
  7. She can also play guitar and piano.
  8. She played the role of Alexis in the tv series 'The Crossover (2023)'.

Skyla I'Lece Images:

Skyla I'Lece taking selfie in car

Skyla I'Lece

Skyla I'Lece

Skyla I'Lece in black dress

Skyla I'Lece



Post a Comment

0 Comments